OUR VISION is: ” To be an international charity organization that delivers welfare services in a way that shows Islam cares and Muslims are Compassionate. “
- To mobilize funds from capable and willing Muslims and national and international organisations, and disburse same to all qualified needy people, with focus on educational, healthcare and economic empowerment matters;
- To organise training workshops, seminars, guidance and counseling sessions, for young graduates, to improve their skills and employment prospects;
- To educate Muslims on their religious and social obligations to the poor and needy, according to Allah’s Injunctions in the Qur’an and Sunnah of the Prophet.
- To help and support Islamic teaching and propagation activities, and collaborate with Islamic organisations for the Unity, Progress and Prosperity of the Ummah.
- To carry out social and economic activities in pursuance of the achievement of the Fund’s Goals and Objectives; and
- To do all other RIGHTEOUS, GOOD AND LAWFUL To carry out social and economic activities in pursuance of the achievement of the Fund’s Goals and Objectives; and acts, for the betterment of the Ummah and gaining the Pleasure and Paradise of Allah.Since the commencement of operations in 1997, we kept faith with the Fund’s Mission and Vision, and have been pursuing the achievement of its Goals and Objectives, with highly dedicated and experienced leadership, and committed good-willing members, subscribers and donors.
Since inception, we have been accomplishing the Mission and moving confidently toward the realization of our Vision. Majority of the set objectives are being achieved, year-in, year-out, while the Fund continues to grow in membership and finance.